[AccessD] Distinguishing Key Press

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Nov 12 12:07:04 CST 2003

Hi Gowey

Then create a button for printing the label and, in the properties
sheet of the button, set it to be the "Default key" of the form.

You may wish to run some validation code before printing to prevent
incomplete labels and/or a pop up a messagebox "Print this label?"
(OK/Cancel) if the user by accident should press Enter.

/gustav