[AccessD] SQL trusted connection problem

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 12 19:23:09 CST 2003

Hi Phil:

Check the following out in your registry. If a similar entry does not exist
add this entry in, to the client stations:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSSQLSERVER\Client\ConnectTo]"MyServe
r"="DBNMPNTW,MyServer"

Had to run an automated process on almost sixty stations about a year ago.

HTH
Jim