[AccessD] POLL: Access Security

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Nov 13 08:08:57 CST 2003

I know...I know...
At least I supose you mean that you can give msaccess.exe an /wrkgrp
command line option.
Or use the /profile and a profile file.

I only use MDW for developing purposes indside the office and just want
it always to be my company.mdw group...

Specifying company.mdw for default gets reset to system.mdw in the user
profile folder.... Or is it in the program Files/common folder... ?

Don't bother, I just overcopy all system.mdw with company.mdw...

Erwin