[AccessD] POLL: Access Security

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 08:37:22 CST 2003

Jim,

>> But as far as locking it so tight that even I can't get into it,
that's not possible as I know how to break it and I know it's not worth
bothering with it in the first place. <<

Have you demonstrated to clients how to break the security? I wonder if that might be an effective argument for implementing Access security for one of my clients who's been curious about it. I, as a 4.5 security user, am not real excited about implementing Access security.

What would you show a client who had a bug up his rear about Access "security?"

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.