[AccessD] workgroup file (Sec Poll spin-off)

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Nov 13 12:50:56 CST 2003

Personally, my favorite setup is to use the system.mdw for users, and an
'admin' .mdw for development/maintenance.  That way, the only 'special'
shortcuts I need is for administrators of the database.  Of course that
method only works if you can clump all of the 'users' in one pile.  If the
users need to be split up by their capabilities, you can't use that method.

Drew