[AccessD] Change resolution of forms

Tom Keatley tomk at multiline.com.au
Wed Nov 12 14:18:09 CST 2003

> This seems to be a better solution than the ADH code but I'm trying to get
> rid of dynamic resizing altogether.  Any ideas on that?
> Regards,
> Rocky

I must admit that I was dissapointed  with the results from that module and
resolved to go through slowly over a period of time and Re-size my forms
manually .....BUT we are talking some HUNDREDS of forms and I would prefer a
better way ....

It occurs to me that this is an ongoing problem for ANYONE who designs
software and rarely do you come accross sizing problems in shareware or
commercial apps so there must be other alternatives.

I will do some more "digging"on the subject ....maybe there are a range of
API's we can access

regards
Tom Keatley