[AccessD] POLL: Access Security

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 13 21:56:57 CST 2003

OT

John,

I will have you know that I was a fully certified SCO reseller and trainer,
at one time. Mind you that was almost fifteen years ago and I having a tough
time setting up Samba on an old beater-box using 5.2 Red Hat linux. Do you
have a 5.2 pre-built floating around that you would like to send me?

Jim