AW: [AccessD] Transparent images on an Access form?

Michael Brösdorf michael.broesdorf at web.de
Mon Nov 17 01:41:02 CST 2003

Found something that works on Google
(http://groups.google.de/groups?hl=de&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.databases.ms-a
ccess):

Here are 2 solutions:

(A)
1) Load and convert the desired Image as a Transparent Gif file.
Save the converted Image to disk as you would normally.

2) Open Microsoft Word. Menu-_Insert->Picture->From File
Browse to your converted Image you previously saved and select it.

3) After the Image appears on the page Click once on the Image to select
it.

4) Right click and select Copy from the Popup menu or click on the
ToolBar to select COPY

5) Open an Access Form and Select Paste from the Menu or ToolBar. The
Image is pasted as an unbound OLE frame.

6) On the Access Form-Format menu select Change To->Image control.

7) Change the new converted Image control's Back Style Prop to
Transparent.

(B)

http://www.lebans.com/transparent.htm

(A) actually does the job!!