[AccessD] OT: Primary Key Violation

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Nov 17 13:34:08 CST 2003

Gina,

There is no such thing as a one-time use application, trust me.  If it
works, they'll want to keep using it.  Do yourself a favor and use an
artificial key rather than the staff names.  You can still create a
unique key with the name and something like their work phone number,
which you should surely be able to collect.

Charlotte Foust