[AccessD] Access 2003 integration problem with VSS

James Barash James at fcidms.com
Tue Nov 18 08:29:33 CST 2003

When I attended the launch of Office 2003, one of the presenters said
that, internally, Microsoft developers do not use VSS since they found
that, in the words of the presenter, "it sucks". They have a different
as yet unnamed, at least he wouldn't name it, product that should become
a replacement for VSS but he would not give a timeline for public
release.
The .NET tools that were presented only worked with Excel and Word,
nothing at all about Access2003.

James Barash