[AccessD] More subforms on the main form

Ken Ismert KIsmert at TexasSystems.com
Wed Nov 19 10:10:05 CST 2003

If the data is heirarchical in nature, subdatasheets are also a possibility.
Like a treeview control, they allow users to drill down to the level of
detail they require.

-Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Wutka [mailto:DWUTKA at marlow.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 2:13 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: RE: [AccessD] More subforms on the main form

Tab control?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ervin Brindza [mailto:viner at eunet.yu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 7:17 AM
To: AccessD at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: [AccessD] More subforms on the main form

<Crossposted>
Hi,
I need an advice(Access97): on the main form I have 2 subforms, and 3
other(separated by meaning) subforms. The problem is that the users have
only 17" screen and I have to shrink the subforms too much. Can you provide
any reasonable solution? Like hiding one "thread" of subforms or open one
"thread of subforms" on some pop up window or something else?
Many TIA,
    Ervin