[AccessD] Poll: How many versions of Access are you running onone machine? XPosted

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Wed Nov 19 22:05:48 CST 2003

I have 97, 2000 (SP3) and XP (SP2) on my dev machine.  I use outlook XP for
email currently, but don't use automation.

I had considered giving this a look:
http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/

Which supposedly works around the security patch, but is a com component which
needs to be installed on systems.

Stuart