[AccessD] Page Break and SubReport

A.D.Tejpal adtp at touchtelindia.net
Wed Nov 19 22:15:37 CST 2003

Susan,

    If the RecordSource for a subreport has no data, the only event that gets fired (for the report acting as SourceObject for the subreport control) is its open event. Thereafter, for other events, the subreport behaves as if it does not exist.

    It would therefore be preferable to check for No Data by using DCount() function directly on the query serving as record source for the subreport.

Regards,
A.D.Tejpal