[AccessD] Terminal Server and Access XP

Greggs greggs at msn.com
Thu Nov 20 09:14:36 CST 2003

Right... you give them the normal shortcut to the FE in the Terminal
Services window and Terminal Services will do the rest.

It will work just as though you had one FE on a regular windows network. So
if your app requires separate front ends for each user as most of mine do,
you will have to set up separate FEs for each user on Terminal services.

It is an awesome product.  Performance is outstanding and you can shadow the
user which makes support and training a breeze.