[AccessD] Slightly OT: Microsoft ActionPack

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 11:35:50 CST 2003

Jim,

>> I've been on it a little over two years.  I have a MSDN Universal
subscription as well. <<

If you don't mind my saying so, I find that a bit curious. MSDN Universal includes everything. Why would you want the Action Pack?

>> And to answer your question, no because technically your not buying the Developers Edition and the license to distribute.  Could you?  Yes.  What Microsoft care?  Probably not. <<

Thanks for the interp.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.