[AccessD] A2K / AXP: Indirect Replication

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Nov 20 12:05:31 CST 2003

Steve,

I have done indirect synchronizing but not with an FTP site.  I have the
drop boxes on the server and the users need to dial into the server.  In
this case their drop boxes need to be shared, but they ONLY have
permissions to view their drop box and the server's box (otherwise, if they
have permission on the folder that the database file is in then direct
synchronization takes place - not a good idea over a land line).

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
25 Cunliffe St, Churton Park