[AccessD] Poll: How many versions of Access areyourunningononemachine? XPosted

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Nov 20 12:21:24 CST 2003

Ah, I see.  We create full blown installers, so we can install and
register anything we need.  We never just copy files, since we have no
control and no way of knowing what operating system or anything else
will be on the target machine.  However, it wouldn't be hard to copy the
dll and run regsvr32 in your batch file to register it.

Charlotte Foust