[AccessD] Infopath and One Note

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 20 14:32:32 CST 2003

Where this is leading, I am not sure but here are some things, you can
do with InfoPath.

---------
Here is one way of getting speed out of xml files try using with InfoPath
If the methods are followed you may get a retrieval time 10 times that
of SQL

Creating an In-Memory Database Using XML and XPath -- Part 2

http://www.15seconds.com/Issue/010410.htm?voteresult=5
----------

downloaded the InfoPath SDK, and try to use the ADO sample form and
access database that MS has provided.
However, one caveat that messed me up
If you search inside manifest.xsf you will see that the reference to
Infnwind.mdb is relative. So the published form template expects to find
Infnwind.mdb in the same directory as you published the form template
to. But the Access database isn't there. If you copy it there your
problem should be solved. Copy Infnwind.mdb to the shared folder.

InfoPath SDK

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=351f0616-93aa-4fe8-9238-d702f1bfbab4&displaylang=en

---
 Try viewing the .xsn or .mht file in IE.
-------
You should be able to access web services from InfoPath.
-------

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.