[AccessD] AV Software on Servers [was Redemption DLL ]

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Nov 21 09:31:39 CST 2003

Oh, yes, there always have to have some people that overdo everything,
beside scanning .mdb how about not allowing .zip extensions in email?! Then
of course you have people who resort to changing the file extension on your
zipped files to .txt and instructing the person on other end to change it
back. That's good covenient security.