[AccessD] Slightly OT: Microsoft ActionPack

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Nov 21 09:39:49 CST 2003

MSDN is expensive and it does include everything you've mentioned below.

I've never subscribed to the MS Action Pack but what you get with MSDN
depends on the subscription level. I do believe with Universal you recieve
everything MS churns out (other than games). I know I nearly had to hire an
"MSDN librarian" to keep it all straight!