[AccessD] IE 5.5 download

Henry Simpson hsimpson88 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 10:02:25 CST 2003

Thank you Thank you.  Seems 5.5 and up are the only versions that work with
the new Alberta govt registry software.  I was real concerned about having
to upgrade all the Win 95 boxes to Win 98 because the big drives are 1.6
gigs and a few of the machines didin't have space for the size difference
between 95 and 98 and I didn't want to be upgrading all the drives, even if
40 gig dirives are only about $50.00, I didn't want to have to look into
bios upgrades and physically dismantling the machines.  And then getting
drivers for all the old hardware.  At least we have high speed access and
the LAN is good.  This will be far less painful.  Thank you Thank you.

Hen