[AccessD] OT: Color Laser

Tom Keatley tomk at multiline.com.au
Sat Nov 22 21:41:22 CST 2003

I use eight Tekronix(Xerox) Phaser 860's in my business ...brilliant printer
for my application and the beauty of the 860 (also the 840 and 850) is that
black ink is FREE.  You only pay for colour ink

Unlike inkjet printers the finish to the printed page looks as though it was
offset printed and glossy ....I think also the 860 came with duplexing as
standard (although check that) I always buy duplexing as its essential for
my application

You can still buy the 860 new although they would be scarce now as the model
was superseded a couple of years ago...I managed to pick 3 up a few months
ago with full warranty etc.....

If you are stuck ....or only want to print one or two ....send me a PDF of
your manual and I would be happy to print it for you .... I can courier it
to you. (you could advertise PRINTED INTERNATIONALLY<grin>)

Regards

Tom Keatley