[AccessD] List broken?

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 23 12:03:12 CST 2003

On 23 Nov 2003 at 17:10, DJK(John) Robinson wrote:

> Is this list broken?  My post of seven hours ago still hasn't appeared
> (1710 GMT/UTC).  Nor has anything else.
>
> The dba-Tech list is running fine, meanwhile, at a delay of just a few
> minutes.

John,

Your post must be lost in the ether somewhere.

It never made it to the list host.

Also the last post to the list was at 10:38 UTC, so that was about
6.5 hours previous to the post I'm replying to.

Nothing is stuck anywhere at the list host, either comning in or
going out.

Your friendly listmaster,
Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.