[AccessD] Change all Yes/No fields in a database

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Sun Nov 23 18:38:46 CST 2003

I've been working on this database lately, and I made all the Yes/No
fields CheckBoxes. Turns out the client hates CheckBoxes and wants
Yes/No combos instead. So I need a routine to walk every table and
change the properties of every Yes/No field from CheckBox to Combo +
Value List, "-1","Yes", "0","No", column count = 2, column widths = 0".

Anyone got such a routine or something close that I can rework to suit
my needs?

TIA,
Arthur