[AccessD] All Computer Names In Network

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Nov 24 10:48:16 CST 2003

Hoe hoe

Don't know, maybe there exist some tools/controls for domain manager
(NT) and/or Active directory services (W2K up).

Maybe you should consider looking at iInventory. They store the data in
a Access database and inventories also software on computers.

And again if u use domain manager/active directory all computers must be
in the domain (this can only be true for NT, W2K, XP pro).

There are some dos tools like "net view" but they do not always show all
computers, only those who are on and depending on the os if they have
netbeui installed or not....
And whom are in the same workgroup/domain....

Only sure thing is to run iInventory on each computer.
Or using sneakernet :-)

Erwin