[AccessD] [dba-VB] TransferSpreadsheet, TransferText

Steve Goodhall sgoodhall at comcast.net
Fri Nov 28 10:11:48 CST 2003

One way that I find useful is to treat the Excel workbook as an ODBC data
source.  This method will also work with CSV text files.  This gets around
many of the field type problems that can arise with the transfer methods or
with linking worksheets as tables.  Code for this is on my web site,
http://www.goodhall.info/steve/, click on "Useful Software" and download the
second item.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall