[AccessD] Visual Basic Question/Access

StaRKeY starkey at wanadoo.nl
Fri Nov 28 10:57:04 CST 2003

Paul,

I am not sure about this but .. from within VB you are trying to import data
using specific VBA Access code. You should probably open an Access database
from VB first and then use the Access VBA code to transfer data to the table
in Access. If it worked first could it be that you had Access open in the
background?

Regards
Eric Starkenburg