[AccessD] Registry tweaks

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Nov 29 14:02:35 CST 2003

Well, here's a response:  YAY!!!!!

Like John B, I try to capture items I know will be of use to me
sometime, and stash them in a folder somewhere - some things actually
get into a database - some just sit in text files stashed in the folder.
 Clearly, there is a need for something more robust, more integrated,
more creative.  Thank you, JC for getting it started.  I will be very
happy to contribute any little "tweak" I run across that you don't
already have.

Now, back to the left-over turkey,
Tina