[AccessD] Table Linking in Access 2000

Steve Goodhall sgoodhall at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 17:31:12 CST 2003

I know that some of you picked up my Access97 routines that dynamically link
to back-end tables because I get an occasional question.  I finally got
around to rewriting them for Access2000, that is to use ADO rather than DAO
to create the links.  I have posted a sample database and documentation to
my web site, www.goodhall.info/steve.  Click on "Useful Software" on the
left frame and download the first item.  Feel free to use these subject to
the specified conditions which mostly consist of retaining the Copyright
notices.  As usual, there is no warranty expressed or implied.

Regards,

Steve Goodhall