[AccessD] Whats thae darn command line for decompile /A2K

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 09:24:34 CDT 2003

I have about 20 versions in my command line thingie, from my last attempt.
None seem to work (at least I'm not getting the "your application has been
...something or other...to the latest version.....yada yada" - Can anyone
provide me the command line for the decompile?
Thanks as always,
_D

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker