[AccessD] Re: How to set flag

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Oct 2 12:33:15 CDT 2003

Chester,

Create a table called tsys_SystemSettings
Have one field in it  LastRunDate, Date datatype

After running your process, replace the last run date
with the current date.  When opening the
database, check to see if it is today() or
LastRunDate + 7 then take the appropriate action.
Today - Ignore
Not LastRunDate + 7 - Ignore
= LastRunDate + 7 - Run again

Robert