[AccessD] A2K: Regsvr32 assistance please

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Wed Oct 22 08:12:25 CDT 2003

Hello all
I just want to set a quick and dirty bit of code to register an ocx
I know about shell and how to get it to work.
I also know about regsvr and how to get it to work

Problem is RegSvr accepts command line parameters and I can't get it
and shell to work together on the same line
I need to get something like the following to work (pseudo code)...

Shell("C:\Winnt\System32\regsvr.exe",1) "C:\Winnt\system32\comctl32.ocx"

any takers??

Many thanks

Darren