[AccessD] Where do functions live? and how do I get a list of them?

Don Elliker delliker at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:43:22 CST 2003

I would like to access (you should pardon the expression) the list
(collection?) of functions in a given standard module. So far, I have looked
at application.codedb and all it's pardners,without joy. For my app, the
point of it all is to get a list of functions in a drop down box. I cannot
get a handle on where theses things are. Access knows about them because the
code builder thingie knows about them.
Has anyone done this?
TIA,
_D

"Things are only free to the extent that you don't pay for them".-Don
Elliker