[AccessD] Page fault on decompile - A2K

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 30 21:48:23 CST 2003

I am working on my LWS system.  I pulled in a specific class using the file
export / insert class / insert file method outlined in the emails a week or
so ago.  Now my database gets a page fault on decompile.  I have narrowed it
down to a specific class, but I have no idea how to narrow it down further.
The entire system compiles.  The class functions correctly in one form, yet
fails in another.  I just happened to decide to try the decompile and found
the page fault then.

Truly weird that a class that was exported to a text file and then brought
back in to another db would carry with it something that could cause a page
fault on decompile.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com