[AccessD] Acc 2K on Win 2K; open an existing query in code

Elizabeth Carter Elizabeth.Carter at telus.com
Fri Oct 31 15:28:50 CST 2003

Hi All,

I sent this the other day but it doesn't seem to have shown up, so if you get this more than once I apologise.

I have tried searching the archives and have not found the answer that I seek... probably means answer is no :)

I would like to know if it's possible to open an existing query and store it's output into a recordset. I don't want a form to open that the user sees, I just want to know in code if the query will return any rows or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Liz