FW: [AccessD] Web Control Properties ect....

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 1 11:22:57 CDT 2003

http://www.microsoft.com/officedev/index/webbrows.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/AccessDev/Articles/SolFrm97.htm#PROGRAMMINGTHEWEBBROWSERACTIVEX
Or you should have a sample mdb with the Access install called
solutions.mdb with webbrowser control form samples.
Unhide the database window and look for forms starting with Web if you
go through the splash form selection it does a check for IE4.0
to install solutions if you cant find it
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/bapp2000/html/mdbdownload.asp
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;165212