[AccessD] A2K: Hail all Data Grid Gurus

David McAfee (Home) dmcafee at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 6 11:20:54 CDT 2003

Check out

http://www.devexpress.com/downloads/activex/xgrid.asp?prodid=22

Its a 3rd party product (and not cheap)but they do offer a newsgroup which
answers questions (even on the demo)

What is it that you specifically need from the data grid control that the
list box and or sub form cant do?

One of my reasons was the ability to display pictures, and to merge grouped
cells (kind of like a treeview)

HTH

David