[AccessD] Re: When is a report actually printed (vs previewed only)

David Fenton dfe at nudgeeinternational.com
Wed Oct 8 00:00:22 CDT 2003

Thanks Marty,
I think the code at that URL may come close to helping solve the problem.
I haven't had a chance to put it to use and test it yet.

The idea of looking for a document in the print queue sounds like the solution. If I can send the report name to a Boolean function which simply tells me if it's in the queue or not, I'd know if the document was printed or simply previewed. My only hope is that it is in the printer queue long enough to be picked up by the code.

I may end up with a hybrid, since some of these posted solutions are quite clever.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers for now
David Ô¿Ô¬
Brisbane Australia