[AccessD] Dreaded "Function Name That Microsoft Access Can't Find"

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Oct 8 15:32:23 CDT 2003

>The user was half way re-loading WIN XP on his PC when he cancelled the
process. XP was already on it so there was no need for him to run the setup.
Once he realized it he cancelled it. Now Access won't work correctly. Any
ideas?

Shoot the user.

It won't correct this problem, but it may make you feel better, and it will
damned sure make the next user think twice before...

Uhhh....

Never mind.  Having throwbacks to my Mexico days.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com