[AccessD] Dreaded "Function Name That Microsoft Access Can'tFind"

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 8 16:45:50 CDT 2003

...actually John, I'd first see if there was a system restore point set by
XP before the reload began ...if there was its quite possible you can return
the system to full functionality without any further ado ...HTH :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?