[AccessD] Acc97 run-time question.

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 9 07:59:24 CDT 2003

...Charlotte's point was re loading an Access97 runtime on top of an
installed OfficeXP ...the only solution there that I know of is to uninstall
OXP, install the A97 runtime, and then reinstall OXP.

...if the client OfficeXP systems have AccessXP installed already, you can
install and use an A97 mdb in "enabled" mode without the runtime ...note
that I've not done this ...supposedly it works but you can't make any object
changes from XP.

...the runtime install will be MUCH larger than 1Mb but the size is really
dependent on a number of factors which as Charlotte suggested, you have not
provided.

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?