[AccessD] Dreaded "Function Name That Microsoft Access Can'tFind"

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 9 11:45:26 CDT 2003

>...the Mexican days had their good points ...up in the plane ...out the
door ...no parachute ...I remember them well :)))

And before anyone gets the impression I'm a racist pig...

In the mid to late 90s my family and I lived in Puebla Mexico, about 60
miles East South East of Mexico City for about 5 years.  I love Mexico and
would be there today had I been able to find enough work over the internet
to keep me employed.

The "up in a plane ...out the door ...no parachute" actually came from the
practices of a Chilean dictator who allegedly got rid of his opponents in
that fashion.  Back when I lived in Mexico I used to facetiously suggest
that treatment for users who gave list members grief, and thus it became
known as "Colbyizing the user".

I have since become far more tolerant...

Yea, right!

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com