[AccessD] code on Database Opening

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Oct 9 13:01:41 CDT 2003

You can create an autoexec marco that is run when openening the
database.
In the autoexec you can use "ProcedureUitvoeren" thats dutch I supose it
will be ExecuteProcedure in enlgish.
There you can specify the name of a function, it MUST be a function not
a sub and must end with ()

example AreTablesAttached() is one I use.

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/jonathan

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be  *  www.boxoffice.be  *  www.stadleuven.be

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be