RE: [AccessD] InterSystems Caché database engine

John B. john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 10 08:49:14 CDT 2003

Hi Jim,
Caché isn't really very new. I don't know when it first arrived on the scene
but I have been laughing at their adds for at least a couple of years now.
(Dr. Dobbs Journal)

They have adds where a picture shows the front of a Cheetah with a Cow's
back end and legs (morphed together) and a slogan of something like - Is
your database holding your application back from its true potential?

The latest one is the front of a Grand Prix car morphed into the back end of
a farm tractor. Good stuff.

I've read some good reviews about it too.

John B.