[AccessD] A2k - Exporting a Graph Object

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 10 22:23:50 CDT 2003

...just a wag ...bmp is the native Access graphic filter ...the jpg graphic
filter is installed with the other office components and not native to
Access ...thus trying to use the O97 jpg filter with A2K may be a problem.

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?