[AccessD] Updating a table

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 07:20:55 CDT 2003

Paul
When you say "selected by the User", how are they selected? How for that
matter are they originally filtered from the main table? What you need
is to use the criteria which filtered them, plus the criteria which
defines "selected by user", in an uopdate query which will update
TheField with the value "bb3". Beyond that we'd need more info to be
more specific.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk <http://www.minstersystems.co.uk/>