[AccessD] Does API Playsound plays MP3/WMA to?

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Sat Oct 11 08:11:06 CDT 2003

Berichtit does play MP3
have not tried WMA however

Lembit Soobik

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erwin Craps
  To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 10:10 AM
  Subject: [AccessD] Does API Playsound plays MP3/WMA to?

  Does anyone know if the PlaySound API library also plays MP3/WMA files or only WAV?
  I like to use this API for reasons of speed. It plays files instantly with any load delay, which is crucial for my app.
  And for not beeing a control that needs to be installed on a pc.

  Erwin Craps

  Zaakvoerder

  www.ithelps.be/jonathan

        This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to the sender.

  IT Helps - I.T. Help Center   ·   Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

  www.ithelps.be  ·  www.boxoffice.be  ·  www.stadleuven.be

  IT Helps bvba  ·  Mercatorpad 3  ·  3000 Leuven

  IT Helps  ·  Phone: +32 16 296 404  ·  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail: Info at ithelps.be

  Box Office  ·  Fax: +32 16 296 406  ·  Box Office E-mail: Staff at boxoffice.be