[AccessD] Re: Web based Project (Partner wanted)

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 12 15:44:56 CDT 2003

...if your client has IE 5 or better its a very simple dl and auto
install/config ...you can dl the Citrix client from the Citrix site and test
it yourself against a live demo db ...the same goes for TS although as with
anything MS, its not quite as straight forward ...HTH :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?