[AccessD] Internationalization, Unicode and Character Sets

Jim Lawrence (AccessD) accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 12 17:33:07 CDT 2003

Hi Kostas:

It is good to hear that I am not the only one 'caught' by this issue. As the
world becomes more connected, individuals that have been able to master
systems in multiple language and not just the extended ASCII versions, will
become in higher demand. Unfortunately there are no books (that I am aware
of) and very few people who have either the time or deep-enough-pockets to
become skilled in this converging art form.

Is anyone out there that is a UTF-8 expert? ...there is plenty of
opportunities to pick the ball on new and abandoned projects.

Jim