[AccessD] URGENT - Autonumber is Creating Duplicate Numbers

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Oct 13 10:37:19 CDT 2003

There was a bug in Access 2000 that did not correctly set the seed for
autonumbers when records were appended, including the autonumber value.
That was cured in SR-1.  I've heard of this same problem recently in
another forum but without details.  What version and service pack of
Access are you using and what Jet service pack do you have installed?

Charlotte Foust